A Timeless Classic
The Arc Railing System from Livers Bronze has been called a “timeless classic” due to its longevity and truly unparalleled design, the Arc system stands out with strong elements incorporating powder-coated post with a wide selection of railing finishes. From stainless steel to hardwoods, Arc railings add a touch of excitement to the overall architectural design.
- Bent glass panels accommodate radius railings
- Compatible fittings for adjacent wall mounted railings
- Available in tow infill options: tempered or laminated glass and stainless steel cable
- Versatile system includes multiple color options, top railing materials / finish choices and optional grip railing
Arc with Glass
The Arc Railing System with glass combines visually appealing post combinations with the creative options available in the glass industry. It makes selecting this hand railing system your easiest decision. The railing utilizes 1/2″ tempered or laminated glass panels positioned between and attached directly to the Arc post. This pre-engineered railing system can be incorporated into any design layout. Radius railings utilize bent glass panels.
Arc with Cables
The Arc Railing System with cable is THE stainless steel cable railing system to specify on your next project. The railing utilizes multiple 1/4″ diameter stainless steel cables attached directly to the Arc Railing post via end fittings concealed within the railing stanchion and turnbuckles in line for cable tension. This pre-engineered system can be incorporated into any design layout.
Arc Post Options:
- 5′ maximum spacing, side mounted only.
- Standard color powder coat finish
- 42″ tall LEVEL guard rail post.
- 42″ tall STAIR rail post with bracketed 1.5″ diameter assist railing at 34″